Historical Society Property
The Conestoga Area Historical Society is located at Ehrlich Park, 51 Kendig Road, in Conestoga, and is comprised of the following buildings.
The Main Building consists of a rotating exhibit area in the ground floor, a fixed museum on the first floor, Gundel Hall (a meeting room), a storage area, library and four craftsman shops.
Steven Atkinson Log Cabin – a log cabin originally located in the Sunnyside district of Lancaster on the Conestoga River. c 1733
The Tobias (Thaddeus) Stehman Blacksmith Shop – a working blacksmith shop originally located on the Stehman farm in Pequea township. c 1880
The Michael Harnish Stone House – c 1840 stone house originally located along Main Street in Conestoga.
The Elmer Hoak Broom Shop – is a toll booth from the Slackwater area of Manor Township.
The Myers Tannery Shed
The Sweitzer Bank Barn
The Conestoga Area Historical Society
51 Kendig Road, Conestoga, PA 17516